Saturday, December 7, 2013

Holika Holika Miracle Real Skin Finish - Normal/Dry Review

Hi, belles!

So, I got two samples of Holika Holika Real Skin Finish when I bought some stuffs back then. I don't know whether it's a primer, CC cream or anything. Holika Holika official website says that it's a multi cream. Just fyi, there are also "나비크림"  words in the title which translates into "butterfly cream"....... Okay, I will just put it under base/primer tag. (In the official website, this product is placed under skincare (special care to be exact) though.


I transferred the samples that I got into a small jar to make it more convenient. Well, the samples that I got is for normal/dry skin while my skin is normal/oily and I never had any base/primer product before, so... well, let's see.


I've used it for several times and I should say that I'm not satisfied with this product. It feels quite heavy on my skin. And one thing that really disturbs me is the scent. The scent is too strong and it just smells bad for me. I always crinkle my nose whenever I put it on my face. I really hate the scent.



It brightens up my skin tone and gives that glowy and dewy look. I love how it looks on my face though. But still, for me personally, the scent ruins everything.



When I wore it on the day, my skin would start to get oily after about 2 hours (or even less), and about 3 hours on the night. Nothing impressive. This product is just not for me. Well, I probably should try the combination/oily one to know more whether it works good on me or not. But I won't even consider trying the other one until they get rid of the scent.

I actually am eyeing some primer products, like banila co's prime primer, the face shop's face it velvet skin primer, and baviphat's under my skin goodbye sebum primer, yes I prefer those transparent primers to the colored ones. But I don't think I really need them yet so I will save them for later.


Price      : 10900 KRW
I'd give this 2.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014