Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer in 1.5 Natural Beige Review

OMG, belles!

As someone who puts concealer as one of makeup priorities, no holy grail concealer for me as of yet. I need an affordable, but wonderful concealer. Finally, I found a new hot boyfriend. And that is The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer. I found this out through Korean beauty bloggers (yes, I do check their reviews on naver) and youtubers.





There are three shades:
1. Clear Beige
1.5 Natural Beige
2. Rich Beige

Originally, there were only clear and rich beige shades, but one day The Saem finally added natural beige in. I bought the 1.5 one. But even on my NC 20-ish skin, it still looks a little bit too light. I will repurchase rich beige in the future.



The coverage is so lovely. I tried many drugstore concealers and I can't help but to compare it with recent concealer that I bought which is LA Girl HD Pro Conceal - which is also almost-everyone's favorite - this, people, The Saem won so much. Maybe, partially because I got the wrong shade of LA Girl one, but I don't know, The Saem definitely won my heart.

A little bit goes a long way, really blendable, spreads easily, and finally, a perfect match for my skin tone (although it looks a bit too light, but it doesn't look too obvious). It also doesn't dry the under eye area. It's an all-over concealer. Spot conceal, check. Dark circle conceal, check. Minimal creasing, check. Now I know why this concealer is raved in Korea.

One complaint, it's smaller (in size) compared to other concealers that I own. But it's cheap. And it works wonder. So, forget my complaint. Definitely going to repurchase. I may stock this up.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014