Monday, November 10, 2014

Etude House Kissful Tint Choux in #4 Tangerine Choux Review

Hi, belles!

So people, it's time for another lippies.


Another product from an infamous brand (and because the model is my bias *__*), please welcome, (another) Etude House. *claps claps*



The reason why I made this purchase was because I read so many good reviews about this product and the price was also very affordable, so why not?


Unlike any usual lip gloss or lip tint, it comes in a tube. And unlike any tube, it's made from metal (like some toothpastes or... oh, there's this L'Occitane hand cream you must know this, don't you). Yea that explains why mine is starting to lose its original shape. I've been using it for quite some time.


This is something between lip gloss and lip tint I think.
The color is very pretty and it suits everyday-look so much without being too much. It's orange with pinkish tone, it contains no shimmer, it glides on very very very well, and I loveeee it.
The consistency is a bit thicker, but it doesn't feel heavy at all on the lips. The color payoff is really good. The color shows up better than most lip glosses out there in the market. I think the western version of this should be NYX Butter Gloss. I never try it (but I'm planning to get one lol) so I can't really compare those two.


It's very moisturizing (unlike common lip tints which easily dry the lips) AND it does leave a tint on the lips which I really love. It lasts for about 3 hours before the shine starts to fade, but the tint stays there. Even after eating or drinking, my lips still have some color because of the tint. I will probably repurchase this in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014