Monday, June 1, 2015

Mineral Botanica Face Mist Review

Good Monday, belles!

Let me tell you one fact: I have oily skin (I stated this everywhere for a million times), but although my skin is an oil slick most of the times, I can feel that it is actually dehydrated. That's why I never skip skincare every morning and night and always force myself to drink more and more water.

On most days, I feel like putting moisturizer in the middle of the day because, after blotting the oil away, I just need to hydrate the skin. But well, I can't. And this is when facial mists come to help. I love face mists. Such a life safer.


Mineral Botanica Face Mist (60ml) is a new friend that I just found out about a week ago. It retails for IDR 29900, but I got it at a discounted price. Mineral Botanica is a local (Indonesian) brand and I am super duper glad that they came up with an affordable face mist. Do you guys know how hard it is to find local brands that sell face mists? The hard work, dude. Well, evian, avene, the body shop, etc face mists are being sold here, but the price is a bit too much for me, a student with tight budget and I usually run out of face mists pretty fast so affordable face mists are what I am looking for.


Ingredients (check how safe they are here on cosdna):
aqua, hamamelis virginianaleaf extract, ppg-20 methyl glucose ether, aloe barbadensis extract, sodium chloride (gulfstream sea water), allantoin, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate

I can feel the added moisture on my skin and my skin just feels so fresh. It absorbs/dries pretty fast, too. Anyway, I don't think it can be used as a makeup fixer (as it is not), but I think it can help to "revive" powdery face a bit (you know... when you put too much powder and your face just looks so powdery).

So, what I dislike? The scent. If only the scent was more subtle (or even make it scentless), this would be my holy grail. I can't pick up what it smells like, maybe something fresh and sweet, but a bit too overpowering. Lately, my nose just becomes so sensitive. (I even said that Innisfree Green Tea Fresh Cream smelled a bit too much while others seemed to like it.)

All in all, I am going to definitely repurchase this, seriously, even though I don't really like the scent. And I am surely interested with the brand, Mineral Botanica, and would like to purchase more products in the future, so stay tune for more reviews!

xo

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time i read your blog and admire that you have posted on this...I really found useful.Keep updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin is constantly exposed to stress from the environment such as sunlight, pollution, wind, and toxins. By taking the right skin supplements, you can improve the health of your skin and reduce premature aging.
    Skin Health

    ReplyDelete

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014