Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Sultry Review

Hey-ho, belles!

I like collecting makeup. To be specific, I like collecting lip colors. Lip color is something that I wear on daily basis. I look pale and sick without it (my friends could definitely tell). And so in this post, I am going to talk about my new favorite thing which is Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Sultry.



The formula of Revlon matte balm is something that I really like. So creamy! It has cooling sensation upon application on the lips, it has mint scent, and one thing that I really like, it's matte. Well, it is not the matt-est matte, but it still looks matte and it feels light - well, you will definitely feel that you wear it, but it doesn't feel heavy, no worries. I like how it feels on my lips.

It glides on very smoothly. No dragging whatsoever. It's truly opaque. The lasting power may not be as long as other matte lip colors because of its creamy and balmy texture, but it's still decently long lasting. I can still see the color on my lips even after eating. And because of its moisturizing properties, it definitely doesn't dry the lips or accentuate any dry patches.



Sultry is a matte berry mauve. As you can see on the swatch above, the color shows in just one swipe. I only need one layer to cover my whole lips.

Overall, another love from Revlon! You should get this if you want a matte and moisturizing lip color. It is a little bit pricey though (around IDR 92000) and it will most likely run out pretty fast if you use it often. But it is somehow worth it. It doesn't disappoint. I am going to repurchase more colors! I AM CRAVING FOR ELUSIVE!!!! Yes, craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014