Sunday, March 27, 2016

A'PIEU Air-Fit Cushion SPF50+/PA+++(Garfield edition) #23 Review

Hi again! LOL

There were times when I just wanted to give up on this blog, but I missed blogging, so here I am now. Well, the product that I’m going to review next is something that I’ve promised to review since months ago. It’s A’Pieu Air-Fit Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ (Garfield Edition) in the shade 23 (phew what a name).



Why did I buy it? 1) Cushion is the trend (started from South Korea now we're here); 2) It’s convenient to use and bring anywhere; 3) It’s relatively affordable (compared to other brands); and 4) It’s Garfield. Reason no. 4 likely be the most important one. Every time I pull this cushion out of my makeup pouch, all my friends squeal. Yes, gurls, this Garfield cushion owns you.




So how about its performance?
Shade 23 is quite a match on my skin tone. My skin tone is light (NC20-25), but the undertone is a miss. Roadshop* bb creams still tend to go for pink/grey-ish undertone. But it’s not too noticeable on my skin, so that’s a good thing. Don’t expect any kind of oil control because this doesn’t control anything. It’s a dewy cushion. I have oily skin, but still use it. On my skin, it lasts for good amount of time (I usually wear it for about four hours and immediately remove it). It has flowery scent which is a bit too much I’d say, but goes away after a few minutes.

A little tips, if you had oily skin and would want to use a dewy cushion, dust some powder (lightly) on your face first before applying the cushion. I do that sometimes.

All in all, an okay product. The scent and undertone are not my favorite, but it’s still convenient to bring anywhere. And for that reason, I’m still going to use it (unless I find a better cushion). How about you guys? Got any affordable cushion to recommend?

xo


p.s. *roadshop is Korean’s version of ‘drugstore’. Roadshop brands are usually targeted to teens, have standalone stores, and are much affordable (low-end brands) e.g. Etude House, A'Pieu, Innisfree, Holika Holika, Tony Moly, Missha, Aritaum and many more (you guys must know many of them).

1 comment:

  1. cushionnya lucu bnaget. tapi sayang kurang cocok untuk kulit berminyak

    ReplyDelete

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014