Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Shara Shara Creamy Dual Auto Lip Liner - Baby Pink Review

Hi, belles!

Wow. How long has it been? LOL

Anyway, as any of you heard of the brand name, Shara Shara? I bet this brand still sounds unfamiliar to most of you, unlike the infamous roadshop brands like Tony Moly, Innisfree, etc. When I was going to purchase 3W Clinic's sun cream, I just felt like I needed to add one more thing into my cart, and so I picked this (because it was less pricey).



The color is warm medium pink. The consistency and pigmentation are great. Just like its name, it's indeed creamy, but not too creamy, and it's soft. The color payoff is also great. Even when I use it lightly on my lips, it's still pigmented.


Oh, it's named 'dual' because it's dual ended. The length is about 2-3 cm on each end.
To be honest, I don't really like tracing my lip lines using any lip liner. And so sometimes I use it on my entire lips as a base and then top it with another pink lipstick whenever I feel like wearing bold lipstick. Another way, I use it on the center of my lips to create that lip gradient look.


apllied all over my lips

It definitely accentuates dry patches, but it doesn't really dry my lips though because the texture is quite creamy for a lip liner. And I actually don't really know how long it wears, but I eat and drink a lot. It probably has the average lasting power. But it doesn't really matter as I'm not a regular lip liner-user.




Volume  : 0.6g
Price      : I bought this for Rp 36500 (around  3-4 USD; original price 2500 KRW)
I’d give this 4 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014