Friday, November 15, 2013

Holika Holika Honey Bouquet Lips in #2 Rose Pink Review

Hi, belles!

This time, I am going to talk about a lip product. Yes, it's about lip gloss, and the one I'm going to review is Holika Holika Honey Bouquet Lips. Well, I wanted to try some lip gloss products and ended up buying this Holika Holika one. I honestly prefer glossy than matte lip. So, yeah that is the reason why I bought this.



Lip glosses are made to enhance the lips, to create an illusion of full and thick lips. My lips are thin, so that's why I like to wear glosses. Lip glosses are sticky and this Honey Bouquet is one of them. It is not as sticky as another lip gloss that I bought before though, but still if you love flipping your hair around so much, get ready for those hairs to stick on your lips (which is super annoying).



I picked no. 2 "Rose Pink". And it's free of talc, paraben, mineral oil, vaseline, and ethanol which is good for those who love all these free-ofs (including me).



The packaging is cute, me likey!
The brush is flat as you can see on the picture above, so it's easier to apply the product.
The texture is a bit thicker than the usual glosses because it delivers more vibrant color. And it's neither transparent nor opaque. This product is somewhere in between (but more on the transparent side I guess).
It smells really good. Something of candy, bubble gum, and I don't know how to describe it, but I really love the scent.
The staying power is fine for a lip gloss. It stays on my lips for a few hours and then I need to reapply it. Not a problem though since we all know that most lip glosses won't stay long on lips. Especially when you drink and eat, the gloss can easily fade away.
It doesn't dry my lips, but feels a little bit heavy on my lips.



Overall, this product is good, but I am still not 100% satisfied with it. There is just something that I'm looking for in lip glosses that somehow, I haven't found yet.

Size        : 5.2g
Price      : I bought this for Rp 69000 (around 7 USD; original price 7000 KRW)
I'd give this 4 out of 5.

1 comment:

  1. I think if the color is more bold, it will look better.

    ReplyDelete

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014