Monday, July 27, 2015

Tony Moly Clean Dew Cleansing Oil in Apple Mint Review

Hi, belles!

So, how's your summer? Hope it's fun! Anyway, I finally bought a cleansing oil! YEAY! I wanted to try cleansing oil so much. As an acne prone gal, my pores get clogged easily. I have to make sure to remove any kind of dirt on my face especially after wearing makeup or even just sunscreen. Although I have oily skin, putting oil on my face just feels good. I feel like I always learn more about my skin as I try many makeup or skincare products. So, does this thing work? Let's find out.





Tony Moly Clean Dew Cleansing Oil (150ml) is a lightweight cleansing oil that does a fairly good job at removing makeup. And the best thing is it doesn't break me out. It has mineral oil in it. If you have sensitive skin, you may not like it much. But come on, there are lots of articles explaining that mineral oil is actually not dangerous. That's why I have no problem with mineral oil. And the fact that it doesn't break me out is another good thing.

I can definitely pick up the apple scent, but I don't know where the mint scent goes. Sometimes, what I smell is more like a rotten apple (I don't even know how rotten apple smells like, just typing it, just in case I am right LOL) or maybe my nose just starts to act up again.


The consistency is very watery and runny as you can probably tell. But It definitely does the job in removing makeup. It removes the eye makeup residue that my eye makeup remover misses which means it doesn't sting the eyes.

Overall, an affordable cleansing oil which does its job, doesn't break me out, basically a decent cleansing oil! I initially wanted to buy Innisfree apple juicy cleansing oil because I found out that its ingredients were the most skin-friendly, but this Tony Moly was cheaper so I bought this instead. Oh, I also wanted to buy Etude House real art cleansing oil since it got first place in Get It Beauty Blind Test, but then again, Tony Moly was cheaper so I bought it insted. LOL But this purchase is definitely not disappointing though. :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014