Sunday, April 19, 2015

Maybelline EYESTUDIO Color Tattoo 24HR Bad to the Bronze Review

Ola, belles!

(As I am typing this, it's Sunday night so) Happy Sunday night! Don't be too bothered with the fact that tomorrow is Monday and another horror series will begin. Well, we all should be bothered. I don't have any class tomorrow which is a huge bless. (crying tears of diamonds)

What I am going to talk this time is an eyeshadow that is pretty much raved everywhere. Well, it's Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. Many people said it was the dupe of MAC's Paint Pot - or even better. I don't own any paint pot so I can't really tell, but so far, this thing is da bomb.





The color is shimmery bronze, of course as you can tell. It's so pretty and I can use this on day-time without looking too much. To be honest, I don't use it that much though (because on daily basis, I only use a nude beige shadow that looks close to my skin just to even out my stained lids), but when I want a pop of shimmers on my eyes, I'll go with this one.


It has a creamy consistency which is really nice. The pigmentation is also great. You will get the color in just one swipe. It also spreads easily and you can definitely build this up. It applies better with fingers I think. Well, I only use fingers with this because it spreads and blends fast and I only need like one minute to do so.

The longevity is so good. It stayed on my lids without any creasing for 8-9 hours and I believe it can stay up until 12 hours as well. As for the 24hr claim, well who wears makeup for 24 hours anyway. Definitely, not me. I really really really want Maybelline to add the color range and release something like soft ochre so I can use it as an all-in-one eye base/primer/shadow (and the most important thing, bring it to my country. Most of the times, Maybelline doesn't really bring good things here :( )

Overall, a nice product for such an affordable price. Definitely going to purchase another color. I just hope Maybelline would bring more colors (preferably matte and nude because #yasss you can never go wrong with matte and nude).

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014