Monday, April 13, 2015

The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Design My Eyebrow 01 Gray Brown Review

Hallo, belles!

I'm in the middle of midterm weeks, but guess what, I actually have lots of free time. The thing is that I am spending most of it to read manga(s), watch so many videos on youtube and so yeah, this blog is pretty much neglected. It's just so easy to procrastinate everything *side-eyeing piles of books and an essay*.

Anyway, in this post I am going to talk about another eyebrow product. If you read my Etude House Drawing Eyebrow review, then you'd know that that pencil was broken halfway (and so was my heart) so for some time I was just using an old brow pencil that I had. But then I decided to purchase a new auto eyebrow pencil!





As you can probably tell, when it comes to eyebrow, I tend to use the same color from time to time. And that is gray brown.

In all honesty, I see no difference between this and the etude one. The packaging, the shape, the texture, the color, the spoolie, even both are around the same price, I just feel like they are the exact dupe for each other. The only difference is that, obviously, the brand (c'mon). So this review, maybe, will not be too much of a different from the etude eyebrow review.





Well then, let's just get into the main point.
The lasting power is good. I can still see them at the end of the day although it may fade a bit because I have an oily skin, but not a big deal. I am not really that kind of person who likes to touch the brows, scratch or rub them, so I rarely get any issue with brow products, honestly.

The texture is either too soft or too hard. It applies easily on the brows though. The texture is pretty much similar to the etude one.

All in all, it's a good product. It's cheap, I like the color and most importantly, it does the job as a brow pencil. Well, I think I get nothing to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014