Monday, March 30, 2015

Maybelline Color Sensational Pink Alert POW 4 Review

Hi, belles!

In some parts of the world, it's spring (or almost spring). But here in my part of the world, it's just hot. Rainy season won't make the heat go away. When it's about to rain hard in the evening, the morning and afternoon before will be super hot and humid.

So, I'm back with another lipstick! Why am I talking about whether anyway. Well, it has something to do with spring because I think the lip color that I'm going to talk about next is just so spring-y. (Although I wear it all year long. Come on we don't have spring here.)




It's a bright pretty pinky-coral color that brightens your complexion and boosts the mood for a better day (what?). The color sensational pink alert range is maybe equivalent to the vivids range in the US (if I'm not mistaken) except that the pink alert range only consists of four pinks.



The texture? Creamy and non drying. If I am asked to compare it with other lipsticks in my collection, I think it is creamier than Revlon Super Lustrous creme ones, but less creamy/buttery than Revlon Lip Butters.
BUT when I'd swatch it this morning, it broke. Did I put too much pressure? Idk.



Color payoff? A decent color payoff on the first application and it's definitely buildable.


The finish? Shiny, but not too glossy.

Lasting power? Average. I don't know why, but  I feel like this lipstick just sits on my lips and can easily move or slide off.

it looks a bit more coral in real life

Overall, this lipstick is okay. I was expecting the color to look more coral. Not my favorite one at the moment. But whenever I feel like going with a bright pink, I still grab this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014