Saturday, February 28, 2015

Product Empties! #1

Hi, belles!

So I'm going to share some of the things that I've used up. There are some products that I repurchase already, some that I threw away because they broke me out, and some that were just so so. And here they are.




1. Maybelline Clean Express Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
This worked good. But because there are still lots of makeup removers out there, so I decided to continue my journey and try as many makeup removers as I could.

2. Hada Labo Ultimate Moisturizing Face Wash
My favorite! Repurchase it already. It's creamy and the skin won't feel tight and dry afterwards.

3. Hada Labo Ultimate Whitening Lotion
Another favorite! Definitely repurchase! Although my skin is oily, but this lotion doesn't over-moisturize my skin.

4. Hada Labo Ultimate Whitening Essence
Let me be honest, I haven't used it all up. It's heavy and well, arbutin doesn't go well with oily skin so I stopped using it and got no other choice except to throw it away because I kept it on my drawer for a little too long.

5. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
I actually really liked it and used it all up. But ever since I found out the homemade honey and oatmeal mask, I just felt that the homemade mask worked better on my skin. So I wouldn't repurchase this and or purchase another kind of exfoliating mask.

6. Viva Face Tonic Green Tea
The holiest of all the holy grails. I always have at least 2 backups at home. No alcohol, not drying, so c h e a p! Although this still contains paraben, but for the time being, I'm still fine with it. A life saver!

7. Secret Key Prestige Snail + EGF Repairing Ampoule
Another product that I couldn't finish because my skin simply couldn't drink it up.

8. Elisha Coy Moist Up Super Hyalurone Cream
Lightweight, spread so well and heavenly. I used it all up, but not going to repurchase because I already found the better moisturizer.

9. Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm
Repurchased already. I also have a backup. It's so buttery. I usually use it at night and my lips will be moisturized for a whole night.

10. Peripera Speedy Eyebrow Auto Pencil
So soft, well, too soft. I used it up in a very short time. I'll probably repurchase it in the future.

11. Etude House Drawing Eyebrow
Not as soft as Peripera, but still it was so soft. The sad thing: mine broke halfway. Well... ;__;

12. Pond's Pimple Cover and Care Concealer Pen
Now I'm on the second stick! I don't know why it's called pen though. The color doesn't really match the skin and it only comes in one shade, but I feel like it's working great at treating the pimples. It's also very affordable. I will probably still repurchase it until I find a better one.

13. Nature Republic Hand and Nature Moisture Hand Lotion
Not going to repurchase because I need a heavier consistency of hand cream.

14. Herbal Essences Smooth Lovin' Smooth and Weighty Shampo
Repurchased many times already. A good shampoo for weightless hair as it gives more weight to the hair.

15.Tresemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner
I threw the old bottle away, but I repurchased it already and forgot to put it on the picture above. It works well with the Herbal Essences as it tames my frizzy hair.


So that's it. The first post of my collective product empties! I'll post more empties in the future (as long as I remember not throw them away immediately). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014