Thursday, May 29, 2014

Secret Key Prestige Snail+EGF Repairing Ampoule Review

Hi, belles!

I first tried a 'snail' product from Missha. I got a sample of Missha snail moisturizer and fell in love with it. But it was a bit pricey so I just decided not to buy it. After that, I just felt the need to try another snail product, and this time, my money went to Secret Key. Who doesn't know Secret Key? (Well, I didn't.) I actually wanted to try its First Treatment Essence, but I didn't know why I just finally purchased this Secret Key Prestige Snail+EGF Repairing Ampoule.


I don't think this brand is famous in Korea though because when I tried to search it online on daum, I only found late posts like those in 2009-2011 (if I'm not mistaken). But it's pretty popular here I think. As far as I know, Secret Key holds promo often times which then means cheaper price and happier customers (Yeah. Me.) and I got this for a somehow cheaper price.

Okay, let's get into the review. What is this? An ampoule. Okay.


What does it claim? Well... I could only find this one sentence in English: Dual functioning item of whitening with wrinkle improvement.

 
It comes in a jar (or bottle?) and a pipette. The texture is so thick, so slimy. I only need one drop for my whole face because I don't want to make it too heavy on my skin. And one thing that I hate the most from this product is the scent. It's heavily scented. It's annoying. I don't even have sensitive nose or skin, but I hate the smell.

I bought snail products hoping my acne scars would heal and the spots would fade, but did it work?

I don't think so. I've been using it for about 2 months and I feel like it does nothing to my skin. I just don't see any improvement on my skin. I'm still on my early 20s so I don't have any visible wrinkle and my skin is pale enough so I actually don't need any whitening product. Yeah. Good thing it doesn't break me out so I still can use it all up until God-knows-when. (cries over my money)

Overall, this product is okay, but it's not doing well on my skin. :|



Volume  : 30ml
Price      : it was on sale so I got it for half of the price I think (original price 27000 KRW)
I’d give this 2 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014