Friday, May 30, 2014

Maybelline Clean Express Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Review

Hi, belles

So, this post is going to be a simple one. It's still another review (I know I need to start a tutorial post soon wait for it people). Well, this time, I'm going to talk about an eye and lip makeup remover which is Maybelline's! It's eye and lip makeup remover not eye and lip remover - something that we usually spot on Korean brands LOL.


Back then, I didn't own any eye and lip makeup remover and just used my mom's because I didn't want to spend an extra money on it at that time and because I didn't use eye and or lip makeup that often. But now, everything changes. I started to wear eye and lip makeup on daily basis which then urged me to buy one. I read good reviews about Maybelline (my mom's was also Maybelline but she used the blue one) so I just decided to pick this newest chick on Maybelline counter's shelf (yes, people it's new here in Indonesia because we're always late like that).


What more do I need to review? It does a very good job (like I always think which eye and lip makeup remover that doesn't do a good job... Okay, forget it). It's good that I don't need to show you any swatch or preview of how it works. It works well. It doesn't feel too greasy and I get no cloudy vision afterwards. But I don't know whether it works well on sensitive eyes or not, but one thing for sure, it doesn't sting. Oh, and it's fragrance-free.


All in all, it's a great product and I do think I will repurchase it because I never think too much about lip and eye makeup remover. As long as it works well and doesn't irritate my eyes, I'm okay with any.




Volume  : 70ml
Price      : about 50000 IDR
I’d give this 5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014