Friday, March 14, 2014

Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher #6 Grapefruit Jelly Review


Hi, belles!

Okay, like I said in my previous post, my life is officially becoming more hectic. It's a bit hard for me actually to just post things on this blog because I usually spend hours typing, taking photos, editing, and revising everything that I'm going to post. Most of my posts seem short, but I tell you, I need hours just to prepare them.

Anyway, this time, the product that I'm going to review is Etude House's Lovely Cookie Blusher in Grapefruit Jelly. Yeay!


I used to tell myself to grab one of these cuties whenever I did some purchase, but I just didn't know which color should I get. And one day, I was watching Pony's Beauty Diary and she was using this product in the same color as mine. She said that it was a great everyday-color and that it was her favorite one. I didn't think twice and finally decided to purchase it.


No girl can ever deny the cute case. It also comes with a cute furry puff which I never use, but I never think of removing it because it's just too cute and so the blusher looks cuter that way.
And man, I was right this time. Dear Pony, thank you very much for recommending this color, I fell in love with it. It was surely a great natural everyday-color which is a pink with yellow undertone and no shimmers.


The downside of this products, from what I've experienced, is that the color starts to fade away after about 3 hours even when I'm wearing it at night while I don't get sweat or oily that much. All in all, it's a really great product and I love it for the time being, and I'm still fine with the color fading after 3 hours because I don't really wear makeup for a whole day. But I think reapplying should not be a problem, just don't forget to put it in your makeup pouch.




Size        : 7.2g
Price      : I bought this for Rp 60000 (around  6-7 USD; original price 6000 KRW)
I’d give this 4.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014