Saturday, March 1, 2014

Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk BE101 Worrisome Beige Review

Hi, belles!

Lipsticks, how can we get enough of them. I am so easily in love with lipsticks, be it the nude, pink or orange ones. I love how lipsticks can instantly brighten up my face, and so for me, sometimes I cannot leave my house without lipstick. I usually bring at least 2 lip products with me whenever I go somewhere. One is lipbalm and the other one can be lip butter, lipstick or any kind of lip color. And this time, I'm going to share with you a lip product that I currently really like which is Etude House's Dear My Blooming Lips-talk in BE101 Worrisome Beige (?).




Man, I don't mind collecting all of Etude House's DMBL collection because the packaging is just too cute to ignore. Anyway, I've read lots of reviews praising the packaging, so let's just skip that part. The lipstick is a pink beige with warm undertone and a sheen finish -- not too glossy -- and later, it dries in a satin finish. Unfortunately, it accentuates dry and chapped lips, so I have to make sure to exfoliate my lips and put on lip balm beforehand.




The consistency is creamy and it glides on smoothly on my lips. It lasts on me for about 3 hours and I'm totally fine with any lipstick which only lasts for several hours because I prefer to reapply my lipstick anyway. Although it only lasts for quite some time, but it surely fades away gracefully. It doesn't leave any weird patch and stain on my lips and I love that. This lipstick also doesn't dry out my lips and I feel comfortable wearing it. It also has a faint smell of something I cannot really describe, but it's not something unpleasant, well at least for me.



The swatches on my lips above were taken outdoor, and what makes them different is the sun lighting. I decided to post both to give you more ideas on how it will look on your lips. All in all, this lipstick is my great MLBB and also my current holy grail!




Size        : 3.4g
Price      : I bought this for Rp 82000 (around  8-9 USD; original price 8500 KRW)
I’d give this 4.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014