Sunday, November 30, 2014

Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer Review

Hi, belles!

For oily-lid(ders) out there, come here and let me hug you. I don't only have oily T-zone and chin, but also eyelids. My under eye area is super dry while my lid area is oily. What an irony. When I put nothing on my lids, it just gets oily by the day time and it makes me look dull because you know, eyes speak for the face (well, at least for me). And so I always put on eye primer even if I won't use any eyeshadow whenever I go outside for pretty long hours.

The product that I am going to talk this time is Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer. Such a steal, you know, because this stuff works wonder for my lids and it's so affordable.

 

I've been using it for quite some time and it works great on keeping my lids oil-free (when I don't wear any shadow) and crease-free (when I put some shadows on). It claims to last until 24 hours, but like.... who'd wear eye makeup for 24 hours? The longest time I ever tried was 8-10 hours and my lids honestly looked okay. The primer probably faded a bit, but not much of an issue because my lids was not as oily (and the eyeshadow didn't crease so bad).



It has doe-foot applicator. Got no issue with the applicator. It worked just fine.



As you can see, the color is slightly-shimmery-pink, but once blended, it looks almost transparent, but not really transparent. It still gives some color (and shimmers) on the lids, but not too much. It brightens the lids which I like it. The consistency is thick. Don't ask me how thick it is if compared to another high-end primers like Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance because I haven't tried those. (Hopefully I would soon.)


The swatch above is a bit weird. Without the primer, it looks beige/pink-undertoned and with the primer, it looks more beige/peachy-undertoned(?) Well, this particular shadow is weird to begin with LOL. If you read my review of this shadow here, I had a hard time to describe the color. But the point is, it helps enhancing the color of the shadow. (Why did I choose this color anyway hmm)

All in all, I love this product. I still don't know whether to repurchase it or not because there are still lots of eye primers out there to try. But I'm very satisfied with this purchase.


  • 10g
  • 5.5 USD (Etude House now ships globally!)
  • 4.9 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014