Friday, December 26, 2014

Etude House Play 101 Pencil #49

Hi, belles!

Here we go again with another Etude House again. I've been observing the Korean cosmetic market here in my country and I can say that Etude dominates the market. The brand is just so accessible. It's everywhere. Almost all online shops which sell Korean cosmetic products will most likely sell any kind of Etude. And the official stores of this brand is also everywhere here (okay, not literally everywhere, but you get what I'm trying to deliver, right?). There are currently only 2 stores here in my area, but it's actually more than enough I think.

Etude's products are quite affordable and even though they are affordable, I have to say that the quality is not disappointing which then pushes me to purchase more stuffs.

Anyway, it's time for Play 101 Pencil!

Pony from Pony's Beauty Diary had a special segment of this Pencil 101 on InsiteTV's youtube channel and she succeeded in poisoning me to purchase it.



I needed a matte brown eyeliner because my other brown eyeliner pencil contained some shimmer/glitter. After debating myself whether to get no. 49 or 50, I didn't know why, but I finally ordered no. 49.




 
There's a sharpener on the other end of the pencil. Yeah, and I was such a dumb for not realizing that it was a twist-up auto pencil, not a wood pencil.


I was dumbfounded when I opened it for the first time because I didn't know it was an automatic pencil liner. When I tried to sharpen it, I failed because the sharpener was to small. I didn't know that the pencil wasn't like the usual pencil liner made of wood, but instead, it was a twist-up tube. Now that I think about it, I was such a dumb.......


It may look a bit red on the picture above, but it's brown, not too light, not too dark, it's just brown. It's truly pigmented with just one glide and it glides on very very smoothly. It also does stay for a long time. Just like any standard pencil liner I guess. But if compared with my other pencil liners like The Face Shop ones, it glides more smoothly.

Overall, a good stuff with a good price too. There's nothing I need to complain about. Let it set for some time, and it'll be smudgeproof and waterproof. Well, unless you're running water on your eyes and you rub them hard.... why will people do that anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014