Monday, October 27, 2014

The Face Shop Make Me Star Waterproof Gel Liner in 02 Choco Latte & 07 Peach Shower Review

Hi, belles!

This time, I'm going to talk about one of my beauty essentials which is eyeliner!




I've heard good reviews of this particular thing, so I just decided to purchase two of them which are Choco Latte (up) and Peach Shower (bottom).



First of all, I thought the Choco Latte was matte, but turned out to be shimmery. Not too much, but I actually expected it to be matte. Well, I guess my journey to find a good matte brown still hasn't ended. Although it contains shimmers, the color payoff is great. It's pigmented and creamy, I sometimes also use it to tightline. But yeah, I think it'd better if I just use any matte color to tightline because shimmery eyeliners feel weird when I use it to tightline my upper lash line lol



The second one is Peach Shower. The color payoff may not be as good as the previous one, but that was what I was actually looking for. It's great to highlight the inner corner of my eyes and or to emphasize the infamous aegyo-sal. I really really really love to highlight the inner corner and aegyo-sal using this particular eyeliner. It just looks beautiful. It may not glide as smooth as Choco Latte, but it's still good though because isn't that a common problem of light glittery shades? So I'm fine with that.



It also comes with a sponge tip on the other end to smudge the eyeliner.


Choco Latte - shimmery brown/dark brown
Peach Shower - glittery very-light pink

Overall, the two colors that I picked definitely don't disappoint me. Although I thought Choco Latte would be matte, but well, that was my fault though for not trying to find out more. The two products were good purchases! 


  • 1.8g 
  • original price 5500 KRW 
  • I’d give both shades 4.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014